Importing UK Caravans to Queenstown, New Zealand
$22995 Available 1st September 2017. 2002 Elddis Crusader Hurricane 2 owners from new 2 berth Spacious shower room CRiS registered Outstanding condition A well presented, well looked after 2 berth Elddis Hurricane with end bathroom/wash room. Upholstery and carpets...read more
Remarkable Caravans is a family run business with bases in Queenstown, NZ and Bournemouth, UK.
We have over 20 years experience in the caravan and motorhome industry. We source top branded caravans in the United Kingdom such as Bailey, Elddis, Swift, ABI, Avondale, Lunar, Compass, Abbey and Sterling. We are also able to source other European makes for customers, including Hymer, Geist, Burstner and Dethleffs.
Unlike many of our competitors we do not buy from auctions; it is impossible for our qualified mechanics to perform the level of checks we need to do at an auction site. Instead all our caravans are sourced from private sellers who have loved, looked after and maintained their caravans to a very high standard.
Can I pay a deposit to secure a caravan while it is still en-route to NZ?
Yes, you can secure any caravan before it arrives here. We require a deposit of $4000 to reserve it for you. If you later decide you do not wish to go ahead with the purchase we will refund your deposit less $750.
Are your caravans CRiS registered?
Yes, all our caravans are CRiS registered and have a clear HPI check before we purchase them in the UK.
Are there any hidden extras that I need to pay if I buy a UK caravan?
No. We personally put all of our caravans through a rigorous check procedure before we purchase them, including full damp testing, testing of all appliances; we check the vehicle for water damage and previous history (insurance claims, stolen recovered, HPI, etc)
Do I need to do anything before I can use my caravan on NZ roads?
No. We take care of NZ registration, gas and electrical certificate, and WOF before sale, as well as a full interior and exterior valet. Our caravans are ready to go.
We can’t get to Queenstown but we love one of your caravans! Can you deliver it to us?
We can deliver to you anywhere on both North and South islands, and can arrange delivery for you at a very reasonable cost.
Can you source me a caravan in the UK?
Yes we can. We source from a number of the top branded caravans in the United Kingdom such as Bailey, Elddis, Swift, ABI, Avondale, Lunar, Compass, Abbey and Sterling. We can also source other European makes for customers including Hymer, Geist, Burstner and Dethleffs.
Please drop us a line to discuss your requirements.
- Because we source, ship and sell our caravans in-house so there’s no expensive middle men. We are able to pass those savings on to our customers, providing them with the best caravans at truly unbeatable prices.
- In the UK and Europe the markets are flooded with pre-used caravans, and UK caravans are generally less expensive than in New Zealand. We are able to source from a vast supply from all over the UK, only selecting the very best for our customers.
- UK caravans are manufactured to the highest specification and certified to rigorous British and European standards. Many as-standard British features are likely to be included – such as a bathroom with shower and toilet, fitted flushing cassette toilets, double glazing, fitted insect screens, blinds and curtains, offering you great value for your money.
- Advanced design innovation and styling. Many people believe British caravans are at least five years ahead of local caravans in terms of design and quality.
- Superior quality. Because the UK generally has a harsher and colder climate than New Zealand, UK caravans are built with good insulation, powerful heating systems and double glazing for all-year-round comfort.
- UK caravans are up to 40% lighter than a New Zealand made equivalent, so they are easier to tow with a medium sized and/or lesser powered vehicle, saving on fuel and ideal for family touring.
- Family/lifestyle choice with a selection of 2,3,4,5 and 6 berth models so there’s something to suit everyone, from couples to larger families.
- Greater safety and security features. Very important to bear in mind especially when caravanning with children.